Download I wish you a Merry Christmas Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps December 04, 2019 The anticipated Christmas song is out oh, It's titled "I WISH U A MERRY CHRISTMAS" by your brother Jonah Drisu Download it here 👉👉Jonah Drisu - I wish you a Merry Christmas. Mp3 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Engr sirgabDecember 5, 2019 at 2:04 AMWow!Wonderful, higher you will goReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJayTunezDecember 5, 2019 at 7:19 AMOutstanding performance ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Drisu Jonah (JonahDEE) finished NYSC on 25th May 2023 and celebrated his POP(Passing Out Parade) May 25, 2023 Below are the pictures from the celebration Read more
Audiomac Album October 02, 2022 U can see all of of my recent songs by clicking on this Link Remember to like the songs and follow me on Audiomac Mac pls Connect through Facebook and follow my page : Here Read more
Wow!
ReplyDeleteWonderful, higher you will go
Outstanding performance
ReplyDelete