My Time in NYSC Kano State

I'm Drisu Jonah and I had quite an experience during my service year in Kano State Nigeria 2022/2023.

I camped at Kusala Dam Karaye Permanent Orientation Camp, Kano State Nigeria in June 2022 and posted to Tudun Wada Dankadai Local Government in Kano State in July 2022 in a school called GGASS (Government Girls Arabic Secondary School) and it was an experience, especially the barrier of English Communication.. 

These are some of the pictures extract from my service year.




















When me and Elli made headline on the camp media


We went to the rock hills in tudun Wada to kill boredom











Photos from when I visited my uncle in Kaduna







Camp stuffs with camp food 😂





Competitions














My JAS2 STUDENTS IN GGASS






























My Lodge people ready for CDS











Met Victor Egwu at NCCF GENCO meeting










Still my JAS2 STUDENTS IN GGASS












That's a visit to waziri in Tudun Wada.

THESE ARE FEW OF THE PICTURES I TOOK DURING MY 1YEAR IN NYSC KANO STATE NIGERIA.

I'm still Jonah Drisu,a boy from Ajebiloma Abocho Dekina in Kogi State.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog